Nearly all building and development begins with the purchase of raw land. In the current environment, many lending sources will not make loans on raw, undeveloped land. Barclay associates has sources who will enable you to
buy raw land which you want to develop for
residential sub-division or commercial or industrial use. Conventional lending sources such as banks, savings and loans, pension funds etc. often are not interested in raw land and development financing.
Our alternative lending sources have much expertise in the evaluation and financing of raw, undeveloped land. We will work to get you the highest possible Loan-to-Value ratio on your land collateral.
We welcome inquiries from residential subdivision and commercial building developers. A real estate bridge loan is often used as a financing tool by subdivision developers
Barclay Associates has funding sources who make loans using raw land as collateral. Raw land loans from: (see minimum amount at bottom of page). Click here for more information. Contact us today about that raw land loan that everyone else has turned down.
We only finance land for RESIDENTIAL SUB-DIVISION, COMMERCIAL OR INDUSTRIAL
development purposes. We DO NOT finance land purchases or re-financings where the land is to be used for the construction of a PERSONAL RESIDENCE or for any other non-commercial use.
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2016 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $300,000 minimum loan amount. ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 7 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $600,000 minimum loan amount($750,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $600,000 minimum loan amount($700,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2017 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved