Your business plan will follow the following format:
descriptions of your target market, positioning, competitive
environment, pricing, distribution issues, and the marketing
tools that you will use.
Financial Issues -
This section presents
charts and tables, including summaries of financial projections
and a break-even analysis.
Financial Projections -
projections include a 3-year monthly pro-forma income statement
presenting taxable income and cash flow, a monthly tracking
of loan repayments, and a projected 3-year balance sheet. Projections
include explanations of selected income and expense items so
that all calculations and assumptions are easily understood.
Attachments - Pertinent materials
often included as attachments include resumes, article reprints,
blueprints, maps, price quotes, and equipment lists.
- Executive Summary -
summaries of each of the plan's other sections. The Executive
Summary presents a quick overview of the highlights of the plan.
This section provides
a detailed explanation of the sources and uses of the requested
funding. It also includes an illustration of your company's ability
to repay the requested funds with cash flow from operations.
- Background Information -
an overview of the industry and a history of your business
(if applicable). If you plan to operate a franchise unit, a description
of the franchisor and the support provided is included here.
- Business Summary -
This section includes
descriptions of your products and services, facilities, and staffing.
If you are using your business plan to secure a business loan, Barclay Associates may be able to help
you. Right now you may want to read about
our complete business
loan services for small and large companies in nearly all industries.
Just click on a subject below to get more information about our business lending
services such as:
If you are a broker, attorney or other financial intermediary, we welcome you to
inquire about Barclay Associates lucrative referral fee program.
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or Text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2016 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2017 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved