Barclay Associates has access to companies who write
laboratory equipment leases nationwide.
Chances are Barclay Associates can free up money for you through a direct
finance equipment lease for new equipment...... laboratory equipment
leasing offers many benefits. Do you need new laboratory equipment
now? Do you wish to purchase used equipment? Do
you want to preserve capital, but still need to keep your company growing by
purchasing needed equipment? Equipment lease financing will solve your
SMALL BUSINESS CEO'S AND OWNERS.....
.....DO YOU NEED MONEY FOR YOUR COMPANY?
We now have several good sources for SBA (Small Business Administration) U.S. government guaranteed loans. Your business may qualify.
Funds for expansion, refinancing or business acquisition. Low interest rate. Good terms.
Contact us 24/7. We can answer any questions about this great source of financing.
Most businesses are eligible, such as: retail shops - distributors, wholesalers - manufacturing companies - motels, hotels - medical companies - restaurants - assisted living - retail buildings - service companies and many, many other business types.
Send an e-mail TODAY to:
For our easy identification, type ****** Need SBA loan****** in your message subject line.
- Fast Response - You can usually receive an approval
within 24 hours, allowing you to rapidly acquire your new laboratory
- We DO NOT write leases on: Tanning beds, ATM
machines, Vending machines or "fun" items such as amusement park
- Customized Payment Plans for laboratory equipment -
Leasing provides customized payment plans. We can tailor your laboratory lease
payment to meet
the cash flow, budget and cyclical fluctuations of your business.
- Leasing Conserves Cash- Since leasing provides 100%
financing, you are not required to hand over a large down payment
- Leasing Protects You From Obsolescence- We have
access to a variety of structures and purchase options, giving you the
opportunity to renew or purchase the laboratory equipment you
- Leasing provides Tax Advantages - Most lease
payments on laboratory equipment can be deducted from your corporate income.
with your tax advisor concerning your individual situation
- Many lease requests are not funded because
the lessee's needs do not fit a
particular funders criteria. Thus much time is wasted contacting laboratory equipment
leasing sources who just can't write the lease. Through the utilization of
our state of the art database, we can quickly match your leasing needs with
the equipment leasing company who is most to fit your requirements.
- A laboratory Equipment Lease May Include Additional
- You may be able to include, maintenance, installation and training costs in
your lease-finance agreement
- Thousands of
items in hundreds of basic categories of machinery and laboratory
equipment can be financed through equipment leasing.
- We specialize in difficult laboratory equipment
leasing requests. We have funders who will do
the tough ones. If you have been turned down by several sources, PLEASE
DON'T GIVE UP! Contact
Barclay Associates engages only in leasing for COMPANIES OR
IN THE U.S. We DO NOT handle personal leases of any kind, including
automobile, small truck or van leases.
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or Text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2016 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2017 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved