Increased expenses, such as malpractice insurance costs and the current squeeze
on profits make family practice accounts receivable financing a must.
The medical accounts receivable financing program provides immediate cash which
can be used for advertising, inventory, staffing, to correct cash flow problems,
expansion, to improve credit rating, take advantage of cash discounts, modernize
IMPORTANT - If Your
Business Has Credit Card Sales ......
then turn your future credit card sales into cash, receive a free quote and find out how much money your business qualifies for in as little as 24 to 48 hours. Receive $10,000 to $500,000 business funds by selling your future credit card receivables. No application fees. No collateral required.
For complete information
This type of financing is not a loan. It
is an advance against future credit card transactions.
In addition to accounts receivable financing, we also have sources who specialize in
physicians loans for refinancing, debt consolidation, equipment financing,
practice acquisition, equipment financing, real estate financing and working
capital. Click here for more information.
- The family practice physician knows that managing accounts
receivable is one of the greatest challenges they face.
- The family practice accounts receivable are usually by far the largest
asset shown on the balance sheet, yet these dollars are often unavailable for
long periods of time.
- Due to the long process associated with reimbursement from
third party payors, the need for family practice accounts receivable financing has significantly increased.
- The program allows the family practice physician to attend to more pressing matters;
such as the welfare of the patient.
- Our financial sources purchase receivables of rated health
and governmental agencies throughout the United States. They do not purchase
workerís compensation, personal injury, or self-pay receivables.
- Our lenderís program is not a loan: and unlike a loan, the
sale of receivables creates no additional debt to the balance sheet. It allows you to obtain cash for a large
your receivables in a timely manner.
- There is an advance of up to 80% of the estimated net
family practice accounts
- The lenderís monthly service fee is a flat fee that is
deducted from the
remittances Ė this fee is based upon numerous factors including average turn
time, average claim size and overall account size.
- Our lending sources do not charge: application fees, credit
report fees, due
diligence fees, posting fees, claim processing fees, wire transfer fees, or
analysis fees, etc.
- The medical accounts receivable financing process proceeds quickly. After receiving a completed application package a Letter of
Intent will be issued usually
within 2-3 business days.
- The initial family practice accounts receivable financing can take place
usually within 3-5 days of the due diligence visit.
Contact Barclay Associates TODAY. Turn your medical
accounts receivable into needed cash.