The field of Healthcare financing is a highly specialized one. Our loans and leases help dentists, doctors,
veterinarians, podiatrists and chiropractors grow and increase profitability. Our sources provide quick and efficient funding solutions to Healthcare professionals.
- Refinancing - Possible refinancing of existing dentist loans at a lower rate. Financing of up to 90% of collections.
- Debt Consolidation - Use the equity in your practice to consolidate personal and business debt.
- Dentist Practice Acquisition Financing - Financing up to 15 years. Fast approvals and flexible terms for
- Equipment Financing - up to 10 year terms for dentist financing. Equipment leasing terms of 60 to 180 months.
Equipment financing up to $150,000 for qualifying dentists.
- Dentist Real Estate Financing - Commercial real estate loans and construction financing. From private practices to surgery centers, Financing for qualifying professionals with terms
for dentist loans up to 25 or 30 years for owner-occupied real estate.
- Dentist financing available for working capital - Terms to 15 years. Borrow up to 70% of previous year's collections.
- Debt Restructuring to Improve Cash Flow - Free cash flow for investing outside your practice. Enhance borrowing capability for
IMPORTANT - If Your
Business Has Credit Card Sales ......
then turn your future credit card sales into cash, receive a free quote and find out how much money your business qualifies for in as little as 24 hours. Receive $10,000 to $500,000 business funds by selling your future credit card receivables. No application fees. No collateral required.
For complete information
This type of financing is not a loan. It
is an advance against future credit card transactions.
CLICK BELOW FOR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL FINANCING
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2016 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $300,000 minimum loan amount. ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 7 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $600,000 minimum loan amount($750,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $600,000 minimum loan amount($700,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2017 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved