SMALL BUSINESS CEO'S AND OWNERS.....
.....DO YOU NEED MONEY FOR YOUR COMPANY?
We now have several good sources for SBA (Small Business Administration) U.S. government guaranteed loans. Your business may qualify.
Funds for expansion, refinancing or business acquisition. Low interest rate. Good terms.
Contact us 24/7. We can answer any questions about this great source of financing.
Most businesses are eligible, such as: retail shops - distributors, wholesalers - manufacturing companies - motels, hotels - medical companies - restaurants - assisted living - retail buildings - service companies and many, many other business types.
Send an e-mail TODAY to:
For our easy identification, type ****** Need SBA loan****** in your message subject line.
Few serious lenders or investors
will even consider your financing request without first seeing a complete,
well-written business plan. We will refer you to a service who will prepare your
business plan to your specifications. It will give financing sources the information they need to know in the format
familiar to them.
- Your business plan/loan request will be completely custom-written
by an experienced business consultant. Lenders and investors can spot a
canned or computer-generated business plan a mile away. Get their attention
with a professional, custom-written plan.
- You will be provided with three-year monthly projected income
statements and balance sheets.
- The Plan will cover all major aspects of operations, describing your plans
for operations and qualifications for management.
- Reasonably Priced - Many plans prepared by accountants and other
professionals cost $5,000 to $15,000 or more. Our professionally prepared plans are produced for a fraction of our competitor's prices.
- A Working Plan- Once you've acquired your financing, you
can use your plan as a guide for future operations. Use it as a reference
for management decisions and as a yardstick to evaluate financial
- Easy - Complete a questionnaire and explain your plans for
- Fast - Most plans can be completed within 2 to 3 weeks.
- SBA-ready - Your plan will have everything it needs to pass
- Experience - Business Plans developed for more than 200 clients in 25 states.
Those clients have obtained financing ranging from $20,000 to millions.
- You'll get 4 bound copies of your plan and an unbound version from which
you can make additional copies.
Your Plan Will Feature:
- An Executive Summary
- Sources and Uses of Funds
- History of the Company
- Industry Overview
- Products and Services
- Financial Projections
- Pertinent Attachments
For more information, contact us TODAY at Barclay Associates and we will
refer you to our business plan preparation associate..
If you are using your business plan to secure a business loan, Barclay Associates may be able to help
you. Right now you may want to read about
our complete business
loan services for small and large companies in nearly all industries.
Just click on a subject below to get more information about our business lending
services such as:
If you are a broker, attorney or other financial intermediary, we welcome you to
inquire about Barclay Associates lucrative referral fee program.
DISCLAIMER: The Business Plan service is
administered by an independent company, not Barclay Associates. All arrangements must be negotiated between the preparation
service and the individual or company requesting the Plan. Although we believe
you will be very pleased with the finished product, Barclay Associates assumes
no responsibility for the quality or contents of the completed business
Click below for more information about the preparation of an Executive
Summary, Business Plan or Loan Request.
|THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY|
The Executive Summary presents a quick overview of the highlights of the business plan.
|BUSINESS PLAN BENEFITS|
A business plan describes a company's plans for operations over the coming months and years.
|BUSINESS PLAN CONTENTS|
Your business plan format will present the information needed by the financing source in a logical and persuasive manner.
|WHY YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN|
Every company or individual seeking capital requires
a business plan. You can now have your own customized
business plan prepared professionally at an extremely reasonable price
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or Text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2016 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2017 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved