ITEMS WE WILL NEED FROM THE SELLER
___Authorization to receive Consumer Reports signed by Seller to run credit check on Payor
___Original Note (a copy is initially needed to begin)
___Original Security Agreement (a copy is initially needed to begin)
___Original copy of filed Financing Statement (UCC-1) [a copy of the FILED/RECORDED UCC-1 is initially needed to begin
___Payment record showing dates seller received payments
___Escrow Instructions from sale of business
___Settlement/Closing Statement from sale of the business
___Copy of Real Estate Lease
___Copy of Equipment Lease(s)
___Copy of Business Insurance Policy
___Pictures of business location and surrounding area/neighborhood
___Copy of Bill of Sale
___Is there a liquor license ___Yes/___No
___Is the Payor a licensed professional? If so,state title:
___Franchise Agreement (if applicable)
___Bulk sale compliance or waiver (if applicable)
___Seller's business records and tax returns for two years prior to sale of the business
___Collection Account Information (if applicable)
IF SELLER IS A CORPORATION:
___Certificate of Secretary of the corporation showing that
the person(s) signing our documents is/are duly qualified
and authorized to act for the corporation
___Copy of Certificate of Status from the corporation's
residing state showing the corporation is in good standing
ITEMS WE WILL SEND TO SELLER FOR SIGNATURE(S)
___Letter to Payor(s) from Seller(s)
___Agreement to Purchase (notarized) or Partial Purchase Agreement(notarized)
___UCC Change Form
___Escrow Amendment(s), if applicable
END OF FORM
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2018 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2019 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved