Since 1975-Contact us TODAY for a FREE Consultation
Phone or Text 856-278-6103
There are two ways you can convert your business note
into cash. We'll buy either the whole note, or you can
just sell us a partial number of the remaining payments.
After those payments have been made, the note will return
to you and you can either collect the final payments or sell
those to us in a second transaction.
Many sellers of small businesses who take back notes for a
portion of the selling price, often decide to sell the
note. Many times the buyer starts making late payments
and you, the note holder, begin having sleepless nights
worrying about default.
These problems are taken off your hands when you sell
your note. You no longer have to worry about collecting
late payments, or wonder if insurance payments are being
made on time or whether the buyer of your business
is running it properly. You'll receive a substantial
amount of cash immediately.... whether you sell the entire
note or just a portion of it.
We also can give you a quote to buy all types of
mortgage notes and trust deeds secured by real estate in all 50 states.
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or Text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2016 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2017 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved