Since 1975-Contact us TODAY for a FREE Consultation
Phone or Text 856-278-6103
Factoring has enabled tens of thousands of companies to grow and prosper. Barclay Associates specializes in the factoring of accounts receivable
- Factors regularly fund thousands of companies who otherwise can't get business financing.
- This form of financing can be utilized by manufacturing,
distribution or service companies.
- As you invoice your customer, the factor purchases your invoices at a discount.
LOW RATE SMALL
COMPANY RECEIVABLE FINANCING ....if your company meets certain criteria.
Finally... a program that enables smaller companies to borrow on their accounts receivable at a reduced rate. This
program applies if your outstanding accounts receivable balance ranges from $150,000 to $1 million.
ADVANTAGES OF FACTORING
- There is no monthly principal repayment with factoring.
- One of the great advantages of this form of financing is that it enables you to grow at an almost
unlimited rate. The more sales you generate, the more money you are advanced.
- You may be a candidate for factoring even if your average total accounts receivable monthly balance is only $40,000 to $50,000.
- If you are a builder or contractor and DO NOT USE SUB-CONTRACTORS we may be able to secure factoring for your CONSTRUCTION RECEIVABLES enabling you to increase your precious cash flow.
- Unlike banks, factors can continually advance you funds as your sales grow. This flexibility is very important to a rapidly growing company.
- Barclay Associates specializes in difficult loan
requests. We have contacts with lenders who will do the tough ones! If you have been turned down by other lenders, PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP! We may be able to find a factor who will meet your needs.
- No financing request is too large. We have relationships with factors who service all 50 states.
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2018 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2019 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved