Since 1975-Contact us TODAY for a FREE Consultation
Phone or Text 856-278-6103
At the present time we are NOT buying SECOND
MORTGAGE NOTES or trust deeds in any amount. We ARE NOT BUYING mobile home notes WITHOUT LAND
WE BUY FIRST MORTGAGE NOTES AND TRUST DEEDS SECURED BY
THE FOLLOWING REAL ESTATE COLLATERAL
- If you are holding a first Mortgage Note
or Trust Deed carried back from the sale of
your property, and have been thinking of
we would be pleased to give you a no-obligation quote on the purchase
of your first mortgage Note or Trust Deed. This section of our website
will also answer the most
frequently asked questions
about the selling of a note.
- Holding a note that has been hard to sell because of
poor payor credit history, skipped payments, or other
reason that makes it hard to sell. We can buy or arrange
first mortgage notes with marginal credit.
- We buy first mortgages and trust deeds and note portfolios in all
amounts on property located in all 50 states.
- The current value of the note must be at least $30,000.
- Sell all or only a portion of the remaining payments.
- Because we want you to be informed and welcome you
to read our
Special Report which will give you much useful
information about selling your first mortgage note.
- Sell your note to us with or without the ballon.
- We purchase, residential, commercial and
industrial first mortgage notes, Trust Deeds and land
contracts secured by nearly all
- We purchase mortgages and trust deeds secured by all
types of property
- We can usually quote on Notes with all grades of payor credit.
- Single Family Residences
- 2 to 3 Family Units
- Apartment Buildings (4 or more Units)
- Raw Land
- Vacation Homes
- Commercial Property of all kinds
- Farm Land
- Certain Industrial Property
- Mobile Homes with Land
- We DO NOT BUY notes secured by co-ops or
secured by property with hazardous waste potential. WE DO NOT BUY SECOND MORTGAGE NOTES OR TRUST DEEDS.
How to Contact Us
Send us an E-mail with some details of your financing request. It is important to send your: Full name, PHONE NUMBER and a paragraph or two describing your financing needs. Please DO NOT forget to include your PHONE NUMBER.
Phone or text: 856-278-6103
Call us anytime 24/7. We are available for one-on-one discussion up to 11 PM Eastern Time and on weekends.
BARCLAY ASSOCIATES - Cherry Hill NJ
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNTS
Copyright © 1997-2018 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved
- INCOME PROPERTIES - COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE LOANS- (apartment and office building loans, self storage units, mobile home park financing, strip centers etc. (Not raw land/land developer loans) - $100,000 minimum loan amount. ($125,000 minimum if referred by broker.) Multi-family (apartment buildings) must be 5 units or more.
- RAW LAND LOANS OR LAND DEVELOPMENT LOANS $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- SBA LOANS-$300,000 minimum loan amount. ($350,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- OTHER SMALL BUSINESS LOANS (NON SBA)- $300,000 minimum loan amount ($375,000 minimum if referred by broker).
- FACTORING AND ASSET BASED FINANCING These are business loans using accounts receivable, inventory, equipment & real estate as collateral- $500,000 minimum loan amount($600,000 if referred by broker).
- OTHER TYPES OF FINANCING NOT INCLUDED ABOVE - contact us for minimum loan amounts.
BROKERS and other intermediaries- WE WELCOME BROKERS. It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you [CLICK HERE] to obtain full information about our referral fee program and our referral fee rates to brokers.
WHAT WE DO NOT DO:
- We DO NOT finance residential properties-only commercial.
To quickly move around other major areas of our website,
CLICK ON A SUBJECT BELOW:
[Return to Financing Overview Page]
[Commercial Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Loan Checklist]
[Income Property Loans over $2 million]
[Doctor, Dentist, Vets]
[Accounts Receivable Financing]
[First Mortgage NOTES]
[Business Plan Writing]
[The Finance Marketplace]
[Small Commercial Mortgage loans]
[SEARCH our site]
[INDEX to Site]
We welcome brokers-for more broker information:
[Brokers Click Here]
[Real Estate Developers]
[Mini storage facilities]
[Mobile home parks]
[Hard Money Loans]
[Raw land loans]
[SBA Mortgage Loans]
[Real Estate Development Loans]
Copyright © 1997-2019 JS Inc./Barclay Associates-All Rights Reserved